Final Trip to Ritsumeikan! - Vikingess Voyages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Final Trip to Ritsumeikan!

It has been about three and a half year since I first came to Ritsumeikan as an exchange student back in 2010. Back then I had planned to stay at the school for a year through the Study in Kyoto Program, but ended up enrolling in Ritsumeikan's Graduate School of International Relations.

This week I went back to Ritsumeikan for the oral defense of my thesis, which I turned in last month. The defense marks the ending of my life as a student in Japan, and after I start working in Tokyo in April I think it will take many years until I possibly decide to go back to university again.

Anyway, I have decided that I'll still keep on posting updates about my life in Japan along with my travels, but as I will no longer be a student I have made a small change to the blog's title. Stay in tuned for more adventures in the future!

Author Image

About Anette
Anette came to Japan as an exchange student in 2010, met the love of her life and got stuck. From her base in Tokyo she writes about her experiences as a full-time worker in Tokyo and about her travels in Japan and abroad. She's a free-spirited adventurer who enjoys both the great outdoors and her urban lifestyle.

  • 0Disqus Comment
  • Facebook Comment

Leave your comment

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus

About Me

Adventures ofAnette


A modern day shield-maiden who loves to explore the unbeaten paths of the world. From her base in Tokyo, Anette takes on both rural and urban challenges, and goes by the motto "No challenge too big, no adventure too small"!
・Read more →




Recent Posts

recentposts

Random Posts

randomposts