Tokyo covered in Snow! - Vikingess Voyages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tokyo covered in Snow!


Yesterday it snowed the whole day here in Tokyo, and the area where I live has been turned into a winter wonderland. Here are some of the pictures I took of my neighborhood.!

A shrine covered in snow
From inside the shrine area
The white streets
Flowers in the snow
And.. Surprise! More snow..
Melted snow
The carrousel at Tokyo Dome City also covered in snow
In the evening I went to Shibuya to meet up with some friends, and while I was there I took some really cool photos of Hachiko covered in snow. Only thing is, I had uploaded these pictures to my computer earlier that day, and I had forgotten to put the memory card back into the camera. Didn't realize until later when I wanted to take a look at the photos I thought I had taken. Ahh.. Oh well, at least I got some nice ones of the snow in the morning..

Related blogposts


Recommended Hotels in Tokyo

Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome
Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome
Bunka Hostel Tokyo
Bunka Hostel
Tokyo
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi-Ningyocho
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi
Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu Hotel
Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu Hotel

Author Image

About Anette
Anette came to Japan as an exchange student in 2010, met the love of her life and got stuck. From her base in Tokyo she writes about her experiences as a full-time worker in Tokyo and about her travels in Japan and abroad. She's a free-spirited adventurer who enjoys both the great outdoors and her urban lifestyle.

  • 0Disqus Comment
  • Facebook Comment

Leave your comment

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus

About Me

Adventures ofAnette


A modern day shield-maiden who loves to explore the unbeaten paths of the world. From her base in Tokyo, Anette takes on both rural and urban challenges, and goes by the motto "No challenge too big, no adventure too small"!
・Read more →




Recent Posts

recentposts

Random Posts

randomposts