Ask a Teacher - New Norwegianclass101 Language Episodes - Vikingess Voyages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ask a Teacher - New Norwegianclass101 Language Episodes

When I was studying Japanese at university I used to listen to the language podcasts of a site called japanesepod101.com. With a 40-minute commute to school every day those podcasts were of great help for me to improve my Japanese both in terms of listening skills, vocabulary and grammar. From very beginner level to advanced 四字熟語 I remember their podcasts had it all for me to advance my Japanese and I owe them a big thanks for enabling me to get to my current fluency level.

Japanesepod101 is actually just one of many sites under the umbrella of the company called Innovative Language, and among the many languages they offer there is also a Norwegian language site called norwegianclass101.com.
A little while back I was contacted by a representative from Innovative Language and asked if I wanted to assist them with their new Norwegian language series called "Ask A Teacher" that is scheduled to be published on YouTube this upcoming spring (2017). Thinking about how much I used their Japanese site when I was a university student it was really an honor for me to be asked for this role. Over the last few weeks we've been doing some recordings in their studio and prepared a total of 25 episodes about both the Norwegian language and culture.
Recording in the studio
It was fun working with the Innovative Language team here in Tokyo, and I'm very excited to see how the result will be! I will share the videos on my blog once the episodes are published so stay tuned for updates :)

Thanks for reading! Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below
- Anette

Related blog posts


Author Image

About Anette
Anette came to Japan as an exchange student in 2010, met the love of her life and got stuck. From her base in Tokyo she writes about her experiences as a full-time worker in Tokyo and about her travels in Japan and abroad. She's a free-spirited adventurer who enjoys both the great outdoors and her urban lifestyle.

  • 0Disqus Comment
  • Facebook Comment

Leave your comment

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus

About Me

Adventures ofAnette


A modern day shield-maiden who loves to explore the unbeaten paths of the world. From her base in Tokyo, Anette takes on both rural and urban challenges, and goes by the motto "No challenge too big, no adventure too small"!
・Read more →




Recent Posts

recentposts

Random Posts

randomposts